What happened in the studio this week (it sounds like a question)

  • I wrote a Dr Seuss style poem which I recited from the end of a (dining?) table.
  • I played with matches in the dark and read Sylvia Plath's letters home by match light, in an american accent (weird).
  • I stood on the table and performed a monologue from St Joan, "yes, they told me you were fools...."
  • I shouted a 'sorry' list then reversed it; "you should be sorry..." Was imagining a loud speaker and smashing plates.
  • I thought about singing John Lennon, "Look at me.." whilst someome pours water over me through a sprinkly, old fashioned watering can (probably metal) from a step ladder.
  • Thought about roller boots and wedding dress
  • Urge to become Sally Bowles
BORED MYSELF STUPID AND WILL BE MOSTLY DOING HOUSEWORK TODAY WITH LED ZEPLLIN, A BOWLER HAT AND HIGH HEETS ON!

Comments

Popular Posts